Applying for Services:
For inquires about starting utility service, please call the Billing and Collection Department at 336-495-7500. A completed Residential Application for Utility Services must be turned in for all customers. For customers who are renting, a deposit will be required before service can be connected. The deposit for service at property inside city limits is $100.00. The deposit for service at property outside City limits is $150.00, as of May 1, 2015. To help with completing the proper paperwork, please bring a copy of your lease / rental agreement or a completed Landlord Verification of Tenant Form with you to the billing office. The Billing & Collection Department office is located City Hall located at 204 S. Main Street. The standard hours of operation are 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday- Friday.
Residential Bills are mailed out every other month according to the City's Residential Billing Schedule: February 15, April 15, June 15, August 15, October 15, and December 15. The corresponding due dates for Residential Bills according to the City's Billing Schedule are: March 15, May 15, July 15, September 15, November 15, and January 15. Customers will be charged a $5.00 late fee for all bills not paid by 5:00 P.M. on their respective due dates. Additional late fees are added for all bills not paid by 5:00 P.M. 10 days after their original due dates (25th of the month). More information can be found in the City's Utility Fee Schedule.
Bills can be paid:
- At City Hall (204 South Main Street, Randleman, NC 27317) using Cash, Check or Money Order
- At City Hall's Online Payment Kiosk (204 South Main Street, Randleman, NC 27317) using Credit Cards.
- Online using Credit Cards here.
- Through the mail using checks or money orders (make out to City of Randleman and write your account number on the memo line and mail to: 204 South Main Street, Randleman, NC 27317).
- Through Checking Account Draft payments (Please fill out the Draft Authorization Form and return it in-person to City Hall along with a voided check).
The City of Randleman does not take utility bill payments over the phone.